With the power to conduct limitless imaging applications, the Bruker 94/30 offers a world of investigations into:
- Angiography – Flow contrast and flow analysis of the velocity of each voxel for glioblastoma and aneurysm studies;
- Diffusion – Visualization of disturbed pathology, such as in multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, and stroke tumors;
- fMRI – Insight into the brain‘s function;
- Molecular MRI - Imaging at the cellular level;
- Perfusion – With and without CA for tumor- detection, -neoangiogenesis, and -vascularization, and disruption of the blood brain barrier; and
- Spectroscopy – Quantification of metabolic disorders and long term changes in metabolic processes.
BBI will be hosting an open house for this core in December 2021. More information to come soon.